Let's talk about the Sony Headphones Under 1000 Rupees?
There are many options available for people who are on a budget to listen to their favorite tracks.
And that is how headphones have become an essential part of our daily lives.
However, not all headphones that are available in the market are equally good quality and come with features to be desired.
That being said, kudos to Sony that has been a world leader in audio equipment for decades.
Company has recently begun to target a new audience by releasing Sony Headphones under 1000 that are affordable for everyone to use.
With these headphones, you get a great sound quality in them at an affordable price of Rs. 1000 only!
There is a wide range of different types of headphones, including in-ear style, over-the-ear style, and more. Some high-end models offer incredibly innovative technologies that make them unique and
Sony is one of the most popular companies in the world, so it’s no surprise that they create some high-quality products. One of these products is their headphones. They are very affordable. You can also choose from many different colors and patterns. If you’ve been looking for a good pair but haven’t found the right model yet, this might be what you need as we know
Sony headphones are considered to be among the best-quality headphones and they offer an attractive price tag. They have a long-lasting battery life, they can connect to multiple devices, and they are also compatible with smartphones. and
Sony’s range of products includes different kinds and prices for everyone to find what works for them. When looking for headphones on the best possible models, Sony is one of the companies that comes up as a recommendation. You can check this article out!
We have selected top 5 Sony Headphones Under 1000 Rupees, after cross-checking these
Here we are discussing about the features you can expect that company offers in Sony Headphones under 1000 rupees..
- Sound quality
- Battery back up
Here we go with the list of Top 5 Sony Headphones Under 1000 Rupees
Let us take a look at what Sony has to offer in headphones range under 1000 INR.
1.Sony MDR-ZX110A Wired On-Ear Headphone:-
The Sony MDR-ZX110A Wired On-Ear Headphones are lightweight and deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to even the most demanding track. They provide a perfectly detailed sound with a wider range of sonic expressions. The ear pads are made of soft leather that fits comfortably around your ears. These headphones also include a 3-meter cable that ensures maximum freedom.
- 30mm dynamic driver unit for clear sound.
- Cutting-edge parts help Sony deliver high-quality sound.
- Sony MDR-ZX110A wired on-ear headphones for portability.
- The Headphone offers the perfect balance between sound and comfort
- 1 Year Warranty.
- These Sony MDR-ZX110A Wired On-Ear Headphones are designed with a wideband frequency range spanning 12 Hz to 22 kHz to deliver deep bass, rich mid-levels, and soaring highs.
- These headphones are light on the head and they come with three sizes of soft silicone ear cushions in order to find the perfect fit. The wire is tangle-free so you never have to worry about any tangles or knots that might cause a trip or fall.
2.Sony MDR-ZX110 Wired On-Ear Headphone:-
If you are looking for a quality headphone that provides high-quality sound, the Sony MDR-ZX110 Wired On-Ear Headphone is a great option. The headphone has a 30 mm driver unit that gives you full, balanced sound from 12 – 22,000 Hz. The ear cushions are made of soft breathable memory foam which ensures the listeners’ ears stay cool during long sessions of listening.
- Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphone.
- Sony MDR-ZX110 Wired On-Ear Headphone is lightweight and minimalistic yet finds a unique sound.
- The cable is thin and folds up easily, with a sensitivity of 98 dB/mW. It also meets the SRRS requirements for just about any headphones, with a 24 ohms impedance
- Pressure-relieving earpads for extended comfort.
- Sony makes a variety of headphones, but their ZX110 wired on-ear headphone is one of the more unique. These headphones are made with tangle-free cables, which makes them perfect for those with an active lifestyle.
- The 1.2 m cable features a detachable y-type connector that resembles. Users can also readjust the length by twisting the cable to make it shorter or longer for different-sized heads.
3. Sony MDR-EX150AP Wired In-Ear Headphone with Mic (Blue):-
The Sony MDR-EX150AP is a wired headphone with an in-line mic. It is a good choice for those who want to keep their phone within reach while listening to music and taking calls. It has a neodymium magnet design and comes with a carrying case, which makes it more convenient to store.
- Sony headphones with in-line remote mic. Sensitivity 103dB/mW
- The Sony MDR-EX150AP have 9 mm neodymium drivers that produce powerful, balanced sound
- it is a lightweight earbud that performs well for music
- Get your hands on these comfortable silicone earbuds
- Best Sony MDR-EX150AP Blue wired in-ear headphones for cheap
- It is a fun headset
- It features a 5 Hz–24,000 Hz frequency range
- These headphones come with a 1-year warranty
- The smart key app is a great way to personalize your headset. It allows you to easily configure your microphone button so that it can do either Volume control or track control.
- This makes the app very versatile and easy to use. Additionally, there is an application on the smartphone that allows you to download other functions for the headset such as Noise Cancelling and voice-to-text transcription.
4. Sony MDR-EX15AP In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Mic (Blue):-
The Sony MDR-EX15AP In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Mic (Blue) are a great way to listen to music without bothering anyone else. They’re equipped with an in-line microphone that makes it easy for you to answer phone calls and provide feedback on your music. You’ll be able to enjoy the comfortable silicone earbuds that come in three sizes, ensuring the perfect fit.
- Earphones with an in-line mic, or sounds good to me!
- Sony MDR-EX15AP headphones will provide powerful sound
- Burn the competition with these lightweight headphones
- The Sony MDR-EX15AP In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Mic (Blue) is a wonderful pair of headphones. They have very comfortable ear cushions, which come with a great feature: wire manager. The wire manager ensures that the wire stays in place while you are active. This way, no tangles will occur.
- The earbuds put comfort and noise cancelation first
- Match your style with vivid colors
- Includes inline microphone with an 8 Hz–22,000 Hz frequency range
5. Sony MDR-AS210 Wired On-Ear Headphone Without Mic (Blue):-
For those who work out, the Sony MDR-AS210 Wired On-Ear Headphone Without Mic (Blue) is a great option for you. It has a 13.5 mm driver, so you know that it will be loud enough to help with your workout. The ear cups are soft and comfortable, and it is wired so there won’t be any issues with sound quality or cord tangles during your exercise routine.
- Sony MDR-AS210 Sports Headphones for Outdoor workouts
- Energising sound quality with a powerful 13.5 mm dynamic driver unit.
- The Headphones are great for athletes.
- This Sony MDR-AS210 wired on-Ear headphone without a mic is designed with natural Acoustics. The sound flows in and out through the back of the earcups for a more natural sound. This product also has an open design, meaning that there are no ports or holes on the sides of it that could block any sound from coming in or out.
- Customize ear loop to fit your ear size and listen in comfort
- This is a specially designed sports workout necklace that has a clasp in case you lose it. The cord allows for easy storage of the kit and won’t tangle.
- Splashproof for all-weather listening
My Final Opinion about the above listed headphones.
I will that the Sony Headphones are perfect for people who want to listen to music without having the noise from the music distract them from what they’re doing. The headphones also come with a case, so you can easily store them and take them wherever you need to go. and
“It never hurts to be extra careful” my Final thought will be the Sony headphones are a good way to go, but the best option is not always the most expensive.
My Previous Reviews:
No posts found!