OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition review
So, you might be wondering what’s the best headphone option for you. If that’s the case then check out the extensive review on this OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition!
Music is usually a large part of our lives. Whether it’s listening to your favorite playlist at work or walking down the street with earbuds in, chances are you’ve heard some great songs.
It can be really difficult to find headphones that will fit your needs and preferences.
In this full review article, you’ll find out if the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition is worth the purchase.
In the first paragraph of the article, you’ll get a quick introduction to what this headphone is and its features.
After that, you’ll get a breakdown on how it sounds – both in sound quality and noise cancellation.
Then, there’s a break down on its price and details of where to buy it from.
This blog will help provide the details on the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition.
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition Features that Company Claims
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition PROS and CONS (real review)
- This headphone offers an awesome bass that is not too high but enough to get you moving, with a sound quality and volume that blew me away. It’s ideal for the gym, travelling, or just simple listening pleasure.
- The build quality of the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition is superb!
- The headphone is super comfortable due to the memory foam pads and the ergonomically designed wire provides relief from neck fatigue.
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition’s magnetic feature can also pause music when the earpieces are joined together.
- The battery can last around 12 hours at 70% volume or about 7 hours few minutes at full volume.
- I’m disappointed with the sound quality on call. The sound is muffled and distorted and can be difficult to hear.
- The OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition Headphone do not have quick switch buttons for changing tracks as it has mentioned in the feature list.
- It automatically disconnects when it’s turned on, but not in use. Now, this feature could be an advantage for some people but I considered it as drawback.
My Final Opinion and Conclusion about this OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition headphones
First, I will say that I personally like this headphone. It is really lightweight and sounds great. The bass is nice and it has a good amount of volume.
Overall, the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition Headphone is a good headphone for those who want to take their music with them on the go.
However, the design could use some work. I would like to see more padding on the earpieces but other than that it’s an affordable wireless headphone that sounds great! I think the price is worth the product!