The boAt Rockerz 255 Review from 'bottom to top'
The first time I experienced the boat rockerz 255 earphones, I realized that this was something different. The boat rockerz 255 earphones are unlike any other in-ear headphone I have tried before. Some of the features that make them stand out are their comfort, design, and high quality sound.
Boat Rockerz 255 is a new in-ear headphones from boAt. It is an upgrade to the previous Boat Rockerz series and I’ll be reviewing it in this post.
BoAt, the brand which is well-known for its high-quality audio devices, has come up with another powerful product “BoAt Rockerz 255 Earphones” that not only means to give you the best earphones but also help you in listening to music in your own style.
With the boat rockerz 255 earphones, you can experience noise cancellation and unparalleled sound quality with it’s 10 mm drivers. BoAt is known for their sleek look and bass heavy audio.
The boAt Rockerz 255 headphones are one of the best options for listening to music or watching videos on-the-go. The noise canceling technology prevents background noise from interfering, and the lightweight design makes them very comfortable for long periods.
boAt Rockerz 255 Features that Company Claims (its my review)
Pros and Cons boAt Rockerz 255 real review
- The boAt Rockerz 255 headphones are one of the best Bluetooth earphones available in the market. The sound quality is very crisp and fresh. The battery life is also good, lasting up to 8-9 hours with a single charge. The lightweight and wireless design make it suitable for everyday use.
- boAt Rockerz 255 are not an audiophile product, at least when it comes to the bass aspect. If you are looking for a good sounding pair of headphones, the bass might be too heavy for you. However, if you are more interested in practicality and comfort, then these headphones are for you. They will not drain your battery too fast or make your ears sore after long periods of use.
- boAt Rockerz 255 headphones are built with a sturdy, metal frame. This makes it easy to use the on-ear controls without being worried that they will break or that something will come loose. The plastic on the ear pads is of high quality and feels nice and soft. It may not be as durable as some other materials on this list, but overall these headphones feel very durable and well designed.
- The bass was a standout for me. I don’t have a lot of experience with headphones, but I’ve never had a bass that sounded really punchy before. These are perfect for anyone looking to get the most out of the low end of their music
- The battery life on the boAt Rockerz 255 is excellent. I managed to get 8 hours of listening time before needing to charge it. This is about an hour and a half longer than advertised. You don’t need to worry about over-heating with these headphones because the drivers and amplifier in this model are built into the earcups.
- It has a good sound quality, but the bass is a bit too heavy and the ear buds are a little on the heavy side. I can’t wear these for more than an hour without my ears hurting.
- The BoAt Rockerz 255 is a boAt product that has great sound quality. It also provides an amazing acoustic experience for listeners. However, the music does get too loud at times and the bass becomes overpowering, which can be bothersome to some listeners.
Final Opinion and Conclusion about boAt Rockerz 255 Wireless Earphones
First, I will say that I personally like this earphone. It is really lightweight and sounds great. The bass is nice and it has a good amount of volume.
i think boAt Rockerz 255 sounds like a really interesting product. it appears to be the first wireless bluetooth speaker with dual drivers which is pretty cool. i will need to do some more research before i make my final decision but this looks like a promising product.
However, the design could use some work. I would like to see more padding on the earpieces but other than that it’s an affordable wireless headphone that sounds great! I think the price is worth the product!